3/10/09

Contest

Hey Everybody,
Kevin is gone for the next 10 days so it's just me! I'm totally swamped with work right now, but I wanted to quickly introduce a contest that we will be holding.

A&E was nice enough to send Kevin and I a few copies of their new disc set, "The New York Yankees" Essential Games of Yanke Stadium". It's a six disc set that includes 1976 Game 5 Vs. KC, 1977 WS Game 6, 1995 ALDS Game 2, 1996 WS Game 6, 2001 WS Game 4, and 2003 ALCS Game 7. Kevin and I have watched a couple of games, and the series is really really great. We are going to be doing a full review of the disc set in the coming weeks, but the 22 hours of footage is taking us a little while. Here is a link, so you can view the set on your own http://shop.aetv.com/detail.php?p=71428&SESSID=171b579e0c4c32bf45ca3aa6808de5f6&v=All. From what I have seen so far, its an awesome set. 

Anyway, A&E sent us another copy to give away on 6P8OBJ! So, we are going to hold a contest to see who gets this great DVD set. Here's the thing, we haven't picked a contest yet... SO, Kevin and I were wondering if you could provide some insight and maybe leave some ideas for contests in the comments. We would both love your input. Once the contest idea is picked, we'll run the contest, probably in the next 2 or 3 weeks. 

No comments: