4/3/09

And So it Begins...

Tonight will be the first game ever played at the new Yankee Stadium. As everybody knows, it is an exhibition game against the Chicago Cubs and it should be a fun game to watch. PeteAbe has the lineups and pre-game schedule if you want to take a look.

I, for one, am very excited to see the new place open. From the pictures it looks to be truly incredible, and I can't wait to see my first game there. Unfortunately though, it won't be until late May since I live in Boston. I hope it's as cool and amazing as it looks in the pictures. What I will miss most about the old place is the atmosphere that it had, especially during the playoffs. I'm sure it'll transfer over, because the fans play a huge role in creating that thrilling atmosphere. I'm very excited to see it and am pumped for the game tonight. 

Lets hear your thoughts on the New Stadium in the comments...

No comments: