4/20/09

Wednesday


I am lucky enough to be going to the Yankee game on Wednesday. I must say, this rainout is kind of bumming me out, because it means that I will not be seeing the 6pound8ouncer himself. I guess the 300 pound CC Sabathia will be alright. Anyway, I'm so excited for the game. I'm hoping to get there 2 or 3 hours early so I can really look around and get a good feel for the park. I'm bringing my camera, so I'll be sure to upload some pictures onto the site. As many other websites have done, I'll do a bit of a review of the new place, just to give you all some perspective. I'm also very excited to welcome Jason Giambi back to NY. I was a huge fan of the mustache last year. And the whole gold thong thing was pretty hilarious. He was a great guy and will get a nice ovation, at least from me. Anyway, Let's Go Yankees.

2 comments:

Jersey Hardball said...

How was your trip to the stadium? Check out my ode to the Melk Man on Jersey Hardball!

Conor Cashel said...

my trip was unbelievable. i'm about to write about my joba experience right now! i'll get a little review of the whole shebang up tomorrow