5/11/09

Links

PeteAbe talked to Brett Tomko and Francisco Cervelli about some Yankee prospects.

Teixieira
is determined to raise his average.

Johnny Damon won player of the week.

In case you haven't heard, although I'm sure you have, Aubrey Huff fist pumped after his home run off Joba. He mocked 6 Pound 8 Ounce Baby Joba. But guess what, the Yankees won. So I really don't care. When Aubrey Huff can walk on water, let me know, but till then he ain't nothing compared to Joba. (Also check out Joba's bright blue shirt, black vest, and white collar combo. Looking spiffy bud).

Joel Sherman looks at how A-Rod could have been a Met.

Joakim "The Mexicutioner" Soria is on the DL. He's a phenomenal pitcher and KC has to be hoping he heals quickly.

The Cubs saw their third baseman, Aramis Ramirez, hit the DL as well.

Howard Bryant talks about David Ortiz's slow start. Ortiz doesn't think he's in decline, but I sure do. And I hope he is too...

Buster Olney on how Evan Longoria is the man. Wish he was a Yank, I really do.

Jon Heyman on Clint Hurdle and Eric Wedge (and whether they'll keep their jobs).

No comments: