6/9/09

Boston Series

Ok. This is a big series for the Yankees. They have lost all five games to the Red Sox this year. They have obviously been on a tear of late, and I'm really hoping they can get AT LEAST two of 3. This series is up in my neck of the woods, so I've been getting heckled of late. We must shut up the MassHoles!
Here are the pitching match-ups for the series-
Game 1- Burnett vs. Beckett
Game 2- Chien Ming Wang vs. Tim Wakefield- HUGE start for Chien. He really needs to prove that he is "back" against the Red Sox.
Game 3- Sabathia vs. Penny

As for tonight- Here are the lineups-

Jeter SS
Damon DH
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Cano 2B
Posada C
Cabrera RF
Gardner CF

Pedroia 2B
Drew RF
Youkilis 1B
Bay LF
Lowell 3B
Ortiz DH
Varitek C
Kotsay CF
Green SS

I hope everybody enjoys the game tonight. I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've have 4 huge end of the year projects and essays to do/write. I'm in the homestretch though, as I only have 3 more days of school. Kevin and I will be cranking out posts all summer.

No comments: